2010 BPAMA Convention and Business Expo: National Harbor, MD (minutes outside Washington, D.C.), October 20-22, 2010
All meetings, the business expo and social functions will take place at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center on the Potomac in Maryland
The Gaylord National and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Gaylord National reflects the lore and legacies of the mid-Atlantic region. Attendees will find sophisticated guestrooms situated around a climate-controlled atrium that pays homage to the area's famous sights and sounds. Here, guests will also enjoy four signature restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa, the area's hottest ultra lounge, elegant retail shops and a magnificent waterfront promenade boasting a full-service marina and views of nearby Washington D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center is a total destination resort offering world-class meeting facilities, exceptional service, entertainment, a world-class spa and salon, and recreation.
The Resort's spa: Relache, has a decidedly European flavor. Relache spa and fitness center at Gaylord National Resort brings the latest spa services and exercise offerings together under one roof. The spa features 12 tereatment rooms throughout its 20,000 square-foot hideaway for relaxation, pampering and exercise. A centerpiece of the spa is a 24-hour state-of-the-art, 4,000-square-foot fitness center, connected to an indoor lap pool.
BPAMA Convention Room Rate:
The GAYLORD NATIONAL is now sold out.
BPAMA is holding a limited number of rooms for last minute registrants. You may contact BPAMA to determine if any additional rooms remain (912-598-7939) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional rooms are available at the following hotels, all within walking distance of the Gaylord.
Please Note: The rate will be based on space available. The rate show below was offered as we confirmed that rooms were available.
HOTELS AT NATIONAL HARBOR, MD:
Residence Inn National Harbor (directly across from the Gaylord)
192 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD
The Westin National Harbor
171 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD
Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor
250 Waterfront Street, Oxon Hill, MD
Aloft Washington National Harbor
156 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD
Requests received after September 19, or once the convention block is filled, will be confirmed on a space-available basis.
- In the event you need to cancel, please do so 3 days prior to arrival date and request a cancellation number to avoid charges of one night's room rate plus tax
- Rooms are $249 ($289 after July 31th) single or double occupancy.
- Applicable taxes will be added to room rate, currently 6% sales tax and 10% occupancy tax.
- A daily resort fee, currently $15.00, will be added to the guest room rate. This fee will cover: wired and wireless high speed internet access, fitness center access, designated complimentary in-room beverages, daily newspaper, local and toll free 800 telephone calls (20 minutes per call)
- Hotel check-in time is 3 p.m., and check-out is 11:00 am
- Children under 12 are free when occupying the same room as their parents.
- Each additional person to a room is $20.00
- General Information
- Business Expo
- Schedule of Events
- Speakers & Presenters
- 2010 Workshops
- Lodging & Location
- Online Registration
- Quick Facts Sheet
- Floor Plan
- Hotel Reservations
- Sponsorship Information
- Printable Registration