Vendor Membership Benefits
There are many advantages and opportunities to joining BPAMA for businesses who market their products and services to petroleum marketers. The most significant benefit of becoming an affiliate member is to have access to BP's powerful marketer network. BPAMA provides affiliate members with the targeted exposure necessary to reach your prime customers. For companies who want to build their businesses, BPAMA membership is a must.
What do BPAMA affiliate members receive?
- Unprecedented access to more than 400 marketer members representing over 10,000 BP retail sites nationwide
- Listing in the annual BPAMA Membership directory with your product/service and contact information
- Ability to offer, member specific promotions through the associations’ website
- Ability to send additional promotional materials with the association newsletter mailings
- Access to the BPAMA marketer membership mailing list, which is continually updated
- Opportunity to exhibit at the association's annual convention & trade show where you can network with hundreds of jobbers and other influential industry leaders, including BP executives. This event is consistently rated one of the best in the industry by exhibitors due to the inclusion of exhibitors in all aspects of the meeting as well as the highly qualified leads received from the event. Only BPAMA members can participate. Information on this year’s convention can be found here.
To ensure you receive all of the advantages that BPAMA membership offers, be sure to sign up early. BPAMA affiliate membership is for a 12 month period beginning on the date of receipt of application & dues. We look forward to helping you get connected to BP's most powerful customers. Click here to apply.