BPAMA believes that vendor support and active involvement in the Association's activities contribute significantly to further strengthening and energizing the partnership between BP Marketer and BP, while providing powerful opportunities for networking between vendors and BP Marketers.
Why Join?BPAMA membership provides many advantages and opportunities for businesses that market their products and services to petroleum marketers. The most significant benefit of membership in BPAMA is access to BP's powerful marketer network, some of the best and brightest in the industry. BPAMA provides affiliate members with the targeted exposure necessary to reach prime customers. For companies who want to build their businesses, BPAMA membership represents an effective and efficient means of staying in touch with a large network of Marketers. There are numerous advertising opportunities to reach our Members with options that fit your marketing goals as well as your budget. The Association's goal is to create win-win opportunities for your business and our Marketers. Please take a look at our Affiliate Membership Program and it would be our pleasure to speak with you about how we can build a relationship between your company and our BP branded Marketers.
Benefits of Membership
- Unprecedented access to over 160 BP Marketer members representing over 6,000 BP retail sites East of the Rockies in over 28 states (over 15,000 retail sites including other brands represented by those Marketers).
- Listing in the BPAMA Membership directory including product/service and contact information. This is a searchable directory hosted on BPAMA’s website.
- Ability to offer exclusive promotions through the Association's website.
- Opportunity to send promotional materials with the Association newsletter mailings
- Access to the BPAMA Marketer membership mailing list, updated on a continual basis.
- Invitation to exhibit at BPAMA’s Convention & Trade Show. Only BPAMA Affiliate Members can participate. Information on the upcoming convention can be found here.
- Reduced dues for ongoing membership support; ongoing members will be included in the Convention App and other brand recognition opportunities
- Affiliate's name plus the goods & services provided will be sent to BP Procurement to identify you as a BPAMA Affiliate Member
DuesBPAMA Affiliate Membership runs on a calendar year basis.
- Vendor Dues are $625 per year based on a two year commitment or $750 for the convention year only. Premium packages and other benefits are available as well with details noted under the Sponsorship Opportunities tab.
BPAMA Membership can be obtained:
- Online by clicking on the link: Vendor Membership Application
- By downloading a membership form and submitting the form to BPAMA. Download a form here: Downloadable Vendor Membership Application
- Mail to: Tara Setter BPAMA 4 Skidaway Village Sq., Suite 201, Savannah, GA 31411
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 912-598-7949
We look forward to helping you get connected to BP's most powerful customers.