Vendor Membership Benefits
There are many advantages and opportunities to joining BPAMA for businesses who market their products and services to petroleum marketers. The most significant benefit of becoming an affiliate member is to have access to BP's powerful Marketer network. BPAMA provides Affiliate Members with the targeted exposure necessary to reach your prime customers. For companies who want to build their businesses, BPAMA membership offers numerous advertising opportunities to meet you marketing goals and budgets. This is a very effective way to reach out to the BP branded marketers.
What do BPAMA Affiliate Members receive?
- Strategic access to over 136 BP Marketer members representing over 6,000 BP retail sites nationwide and over 20,000 retail sites including additional brands represented by BP Marketers.
- Listing in BPAMA's website in the Affiliate Member Directory which lists products, services, and contact information
- Ability to offer member specific promotions through the Association's website
- Ability to send additional promotional materials with the Association's newsletter mailings
- Access to the BPAMA marketer membership mailing list, which is continually updated
- Included in a notification to BP's procurement team sharing the list of our Affiliate Members plus their goods & services
- Opportunity to exhibit at the Association's Convention & Trade Show where you can network with BP Marketers, their key team leaders, and other influential industry leaders including BP executives. This event is consistently rated one of the best in the industry by exhibitors due to the inclusion of exhibitors in all aspects of the convention as well as the highly qualified leads received from the event. Only BPAMA members can participate. Information on our next convention can be found here.